We’re hiring summer students! As Public Relations Coordinators, you will be paired up with members from our team to assist with campaigns and also take on a project of your own! This role is an entry-level look at what a job in this constantly evolving field looks like. It’s not always glamorous, but we do make sure to have fun.
The ideal candidate is a self starter, independent, and brings contagious enthusiasm to each project. You’ve got your finger on the pulse of what’s trending and are always coming up with ‘big’ ideas. Your knack for digital media will impress us, your willingness to learn sets you apart.
Most importantly, you always do what you say you’re going to do – and love to go above and beyond.
Duties will consist of, but are not limited to those listed below. If you’ve got some great ideas you want to pitch us, we are here for it!
- Assist in the research, presentation and delivery of detailed event and public relations plans
- Assess opportunities, requirements and feasibility of media drops, media conferences, press announcements/receptions, media days, and execute as required.
- Assist with grassroots event marketing ideas
- Maintain and update press contact mailing addresses, telephone & fax numbers and e-mail, and provide on-going editorial pertaining to event developments
- With TAA Director, research, design, write, edit and distribute digital media information to include and premium to complement the campaign
- Target specific media and online contacts proactively, for coverage within various special interest,
- Assist with developing and implementing Social Media campaigns.
- Manage influencer contracts and media kit delivery
- Compile and issue post mortem of event and public relations activities a
- Administrative and event support as necessary.
- Work each event as staff for TAA
- Assist on idea generation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Work with suppliers and designers
- Provide ideas, creativity, and flawless execution to marketing promotions
- Work with local influencers and media, as per the marketing plan
- Research activities
- Administrative support as necessary.
The Adams Agency – Overall Support
- Assist with planning, managing and organizing TAA processes, files, and meeting follow up
- Provide overall support services and best practices where needed
- Support proposal development and wrap report development
- Participate in strategic planning and agency rebrand
- Work with TAA team members and support them as necessary
- Administrative and event support as necessary